- The terms and conditions below apply to the Brand Spotlight Intensive “Service” provided by Brooke Lawson via Filament, LLC to any individual or organization and act as the contract for the service to be provided (the “Brand Spotlight” or the “Intensive”). In these terms, “me” / “I” / “Filament Branding” / “Brooke Lawson” means Filament, LLC, and “you” / “your” / “yours” means you, the client.
- In return for the fees payable by the client, Brooke Lawson agrees to provide the service as described below and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in this document. The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out below.
- Purchasing this service from Brooke Lawson constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- These terms shall not be varied in any way whatsoever unless agreed in advance in writing by both parties.
Service and deliverables
You will be provided with:
- a preliminary website and social media assessment before the session via screen recording to be delivered after the session
- one (1) Brand Spotlight Intensive lasting 2 hours with you and Brooke Lawson via Zoom video chat (unless otherwise agreed upon before scheduling)
- one (1) Brand Spotlight Audit & Blueprint packet with the results of the audit and next steps for implementation of strategy
- 14 days of unlimited access to Brooke Lawson via email to be responded to within 48 hours (weekdays) / 72 hours (weekends)
- a copy of the Zoom recording will be made available for download after the session
- If you choose to pay in full, the payment is due at the time of booking.
- If you choose to purchase via the payment plan, the first installment is due at the time of booking. The remainder will be due the day of the Zoom session. If payment is not received on the day of the Zoom session, no work will continue until the balance has been paid. This includes creation of the Audit & Blueprint as well as any follow up support via Voxer, email, Facebook, or any other method of communication.
What’s expected of the you, the client
- You, the client, are expected to attend the session on time and ready to work.
- You’ll need to be open to changes in your current business strategies.
- You’re going be asked tough questions about your business and personal goals. Be prepared to answer if you want results. I can only guarantee you’ll get the tools, but it’s up to you to apply them.
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and are at least 18 years old.
What’s expected of me, Brooke Lawson
- I will to listen to you, the client, to understand your goals and desires and work within them as much as possible.
- I will not provide information or advice that I do not believe in or that I would not personally follow.
- I will not knowingly misrepresent my knowledge or expertise, and I will be transparent regarding my education and other qualifications.
- I will honor all agreements with my clients and others, including contracts, scheduling, and assigned tasks.
- I will hold all discussions with my clients in the strictest confidence, except where doing so may cause harm to others.
Rescheduling, Cancellation, and Refunds
- We will meet on Zoom video chat at the agreed upon time to begin the Intensive. If you’re late, you will have 15 minutes after the scheduled start time to arrive or the time and fee will be forfeited. Refunds for missed time will be given on a case-by-case basis at my discretion. Additionally, I reserve the right to bill you for any costs I may have incurred including facility or travel costs if we were scheduled to meet in person.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your Intensive, at least 48 hours’ notice must be given. For cancellations, no refunds will be given unless 48 hours’ notice has been given. I reserve the right to bill you for any costs I may have already incurred including time spent on preliminary audits, facility, or travel costs.
- Once the session has begun, no refunds will be given.
- In exceptional circumstances, I may need to reschedule the Intensive; in these circumstances I will use reasonable means to provide a mutually satisfactory alternative.
In order for us to work together with integrity, it’s important for us to agree to hold all of our conversations in strict confidence. Therefore, you and I agree to never share the following information with others, unless mutually agreed upon ahead of time:
- financial information, including earnings, goals, etc.
- proprietary business information or processes
- business strategies and techniques
- business-related purchases or investments
- any recorded conversations, whether video, audio,
- or transcribed
- any documentation related to our session, such as
- pre- and post-session notes, questionnaires, task
- lists, templates, forms, worksheets, etc.
Confidential information does not include information that:
- was in possession prior to its being furnished by the client
- is generally known to the public or in the client’s industry
- I am required by law to disclose
- You, the client, understand that the Intensive is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, financial, medical, or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters.
- The plans and advice provided by me do not guarantee results. You agree, therefore, to hold Filament, LLC free of any liability and responsibility from and against any and all suits, proceedings, claims, losses, and damages (including legal fees) for adverse reactions as a result of advice given in the Intensive.
- You have sole responsibility for any decisions you may make following the Intensive and Filament, LLC accepts no liability for your actions.
- You agree to receive e-newsletter updates from me and understand you may unsubscribe from these at any time.
If there are any questions regarding these Terms, you may contact us via email at email@example.com, or by mail at:
Re: Terms + Conditions
P.O. Box 2211
Owasso, OK 74055